Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 13

Yay! The girls are sharing! They've been head-butting each other in the food dish and the water dish for most of the past week. Both bowls are large enough for both of them but they'll try to push each other out, regardless. Originally, I had given each her own bowl but they fought to be in each other's and I thought accidents of tipping bowls might happen so I replaced the smaller bowls with a large one that isn't likely to tip and spill. I free feed them since they'll still small so there's plenty of food... so, I'm glad they seem to have stopped that.

Oh and the mister was seen to have pet at least one kitten yesterday!

They had the whole weekend to run about the house, that was fun! I put them in the office at night and closed the door, except for last night. They slept the night in the office anyway but this morning thought our bed a great place to play and chase each other. It's a good thing they're such gentle kittens..

I am also keeping them in the office during the day until they've had enough supervised run of the house that I feel confident I can leave them free to roam.

No comments:

Post a Comment